Pull-Up Woolie Irregulars
BabeeGreens Pull-Up Woolies are great for overnight and potty training as they pull up just like shorts. They are a wonderful option when struggling to find a cover with a nice high rise.
|Small||0 – 6 months||8-18 lbs.|
|Medium||6 – 12 months||15 – 25 lbs.|
|Large||18 – 24 months||20 – 35 lbs.|
Note: These wool covers are added to clearance due to a slight stitching imperfection or fabric flaw. They are perfectly functional and most times the imperfections can not even be noticed by the untrained eye.
Made from two layers of Oeko-Tex 100 certified Merino Wool. The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for all stages of textile production. This certification ensures that products are free from harmful substances. There is no finer certification than the Oeko-Tex Standard 100. It goes beyond the organic label!
Benefits of Wool:
- Highly absorbent. It will absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and is slow to feel damp.
- Remains breathable, allowing maximum circulation around your baby’s bum.
- Contains natural lanolin, which creates a waterproof barrier.
- Easy to care for. It doesn’t need to be washed as often as other covers.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Elasticity means the cover fits well, yet moves with your baby.
Hand wash and lay flat to dry. Periodic lanolizing is needed for optimum absorbency.
We Also Recommend
Wool Diaper Covers (Solid Colors) Irregulars one cover
Cashmere Diaper Covers (Solid Colors) Irregulars one cover
Growing Greens One-Size Fitted Cloth Diaper Irregulars