Natural Wool Pants (Longies)
Babee Greens Natural Wool Pants / Longies are cost-effective because they're both a diaper cover and pants.
|Small||0 – 6 months||8-18 lbs.|
|Medium||6 – 12 months||15 – 25 lbs.|
|Large||18 – 24 months||20 – 35 lbs.|
Made from one layer of Oeko-Tex 100 certified Merino Wool. The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for all stages of textile production. This certification ensures that products are free from harmful substances. There is no finer certification than the Oeko-Tex Standard 100. It goes beyond the organic label!
Benefits of Wool:
- Highly absorbent. It will absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and is slow to feel damp.
- Remains breathable, allowing maximum circulation around your baby’s bum.
- Contains natural lanolin, which creates a waterproof barrier.
- Easy to care for. It doesn’t need to be washed as often as other covers.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Elasticity means the cover fits well, yet moves with your baby.
Hand wash and lay flat to dry. Periodic lanolizing is needed for optimum absorbency. We carry lanolin wool conditioner.
Good as a base layer, good as a warm layer in winter, good as a diaper cover. Easy to wash, fit perfectly.
I love these wool longies. Very soft and comfortable. They fit well over fluffy nighttime diapers and keep my baby warm.