Natural Wool Longies Factory Seconds
These wool longies are fully functional and are being offered at a discounted price due to minor stitching imperfections that are typically inconspicuous to the untrained eye.
Babee Greens Natural Wool Longies are cost-effective because they're both a diaper cover and pants!
|0 – 6 months
|6 – 12 months
|15 – 25 lbs.
|18 – 24 months
|20 – 35 lbs.
Made from one layer of Oeko-Tex 100 certified Merino Wool. The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for all stages of textile production. This certification ensures that products are free from harmful substances. There is no finer certification than the Oeko-Tex Standard 100. It goes beyond the organic label!
Benefits of Wool:
- Highly absorbent. It will absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and is slow to feel damp.
- Remains breathable, allowing maximum circulation around your baby’s bum.
- Contains natural lanolin, which creates a waterproof barrier.
- Easy to care for. It doesn’t need to be washed as often as other covers.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Elasticity means the cover fits well, yet moves with your baby.
Hand wash and lay flat to dry. Periodic lanolizing is needed for optimum absorbency.
These fit really well for my long 6 month old and are great for night time diaper covering or day use. We've been in a cold weather snap and these are perfect for additional warmth for my baby.
We don’t cloth diaper so I can’t speak to the pants capability with regards to water proofing or leakage but for everyday wear as comfy thermals during winter season— they are phenomenal. We use them on our 14 month old when we’re up in the mountains or on chilly days for cozy comfort and warmth. We bought a size large in both wool and cashmere versions and both are so amazingly soft. I wish these came in larger sizes because I don’t know what we’ll use once she outgrows these and honestly, I wish they made these in adult sizes!