Natural Wool Shorties (Diaper Cover Shorts)
Babee Greens Natural Wool Shorties (Diaper Cover Shorts) are super absorbent and a wonderful option when struggling to find a cover with a nice high rise.
|Small||0 – 6 months||8-18 lbs.|
|Medium||6 – 12 months||15 – 25 lbs.|
|Large||18 – 24 months||20 – 35 lbs.|
Made from one layer of Oeko-Tex 100 certified Merino Wool. The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for all stages of textile production. This certification ensures that products are free from harmful substances. There is no finer certification than the Oeko-Tex Standard 100. It goes beyond the organic label!
Benefits of Wool:
- Highly absorbent. It will absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and is slow to feel damp.
- Remains breathable, allowing maximum circulation around your baby’s bum.
- Contains natural lanolin, which creates a waterproof barrier.
- Easy to care for. It doesn’t need to be washed as often as other covers.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Elasticity means the cover fits well, yet moves with your baby.
Hand wash and lay flat to dry. Periodic lanolizing is needed for optimum absorbency.
I put these over my nighttime diaper to catch any possible leaks and they work great! These have been a life saver for the hot summer nights, because my babies sweat in Disana wool shorties. These are thinner and seem more breathable. But I also pair them with a wool elastic and snap diaper cover, so it's really just to catch any overflow.
I love these wool shorties. Thet are very soft and comfortable for my baby with no harsh elastics. I am using them as shorts this summer. They fit so nicely over cloth diapers, and they're adorable.
We are so glad you love the shorties! We always love to hear feedback and grow our BabeeGreens family!!