Pull-Up Wool Covers Factory Seconds
These wool pull-ups are fully functional and are being offered at a discounted price due to minor stitching imperfections that are typically inconspicuous to the untrained eye.
BabeeGreens Pull-Up Woolies are great for overnight and potty training as they pull up just like shorts. They are a wonderful option when struggling to find a cover with a nice high rise.
|Small||0 – 6 months||8-18 lbs.|
|Medium||6 – 12 months||15 – 25 lbs.|
|Large||18 – 24 months||20 – 35 lbs.|
Made from two layers of Oeko-Tex 100 certified Merino Wool. The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for all stages of textile production. This certification ensures that products are free from harmful substances. There is no finer certification than the Oeko-Tex Standard 100. It goes beyond the organic label!
Benefits of Wool:
- Highly absorbent. It will absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and is slow to feel damp.
- Remains breathable, allowing maximum circulation around your baby’s bum.
- Contains natural lanolin, which creates a waterproof barrier.
- Easy to care for. It doesn’t need to be washed as often as other covers.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- Elasticity means the cover fits well, yet moves with your baby.
Hand wash and lay flat to dry. Periodic lanolizing is needed for optimum absorbency.
I love the softness and quality. I can't tell they are irregulars ! They work really well on my baby